SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE OF GOLD MINERALIZATION
In Guyana we own a 100 percent interest in two unexplored, high grade , past producing gold mines. We will be leveraging our 25 years of in country experience to build the best exploration company in the country. Additionally, in Ontario, Canada we control the province’s last major unexplored greenstone belt which has already been proven to host high grade gold. Aggressive exploration campaigns are planned for both jurisdictions as we continue to evaluate additional properties throughout the Americas. Our goal is to build the best gold exploration company in the Americas.Patrick Sheridan
Click on the + to expand and read
Sandy Lake Gold Project: Canada
THE SANDY LAKE GOLD PROJECT
“One of Ontario’s Last Unexplored Greenstone Belts”
- The project consists of approximately 51,000 hectares contiguous units along a 60 km E-W strike length of the Sandy Lake Greenstone Belt (SLGB)
- The project is 230 km north of Red Lake, Ontario; located within the traditional territories of the Oji-Cree First Nation Communities of Keewaywin and Sandy Lake
- The Company’s current geological interpretive modelling is analogous to the BIF deposit at the Goldcorp Musselwhite Mine located 200 km to the SW
- Huge upside potential – widespread gold mineralization
Aremu / Oko Gold Project: Guyana
THE AREMU / OKO GOLD PROJECT
“Looking For >5M Ounce Gold Deposits”
- The Aremu Mine was in production between 1906 and 1911 and produced 6,488 ounces of gold from 14,632 tons of ore at an average head grade of approximately 0.44 oz/Au t.
- A vertical shaft was sunk to 170 ft. below surface and 1200 ft. of horizontal drifting was developed at the -82 ft and -160 ft levels.
- The actual mine consisted of numerous veins and workings including the Aremu Quartz Reef, Power House, Scotland and the Donicker veins; all located along a 16,000 ft east-west trend.
- Last drill program in 1947 by Anaconda Mining
Peters Mine: Guyana
THE PETERS MINE GOLD PROJECT
“GUYANA’S FIRST GOLD MINE IN 1905”
- Prior to the construction and opening of the Omai Mine in 1993, the Peters Mine was the most developed and highest grade deposit in Guyana.
- Produced over 40,000 ounces of gold between 1905 and 1909, with +1 oz/t Headgrade.
- The property was developed to a depth of 300 ft, with the majority of production above the 200 ft level.
- Geological mapping, sampling and diamond drilling in the mid 1960’s was conducted at the Peters Mine property by the Geological Survey of Guyana, sponsored and funded by the USGS and United Nations. Importantly, three of the four drill holes at Peters Mine site intersected quartz veins and stringers, all containing visible gold at horizons below historical mine workings.
- In the late 1990’s Guyana Goldfields acquired the project and conducted limited drill programs, both as the Operator and the Optionor to WSR Gold; these work programs were concentrated in the Main Shaft (MS) area and returned some significant intersections.
Please use the form below to submit your project to us for consideration. Please address your submission to Daniel Noone.